§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below you will find details on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data which relates to you personally e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and your usage behaviour.
(2) Responsibility in accordance with Article 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is assumed by AllOfficecenters GmbH, Bockenheimer Landstrasse 33, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, email@example.com
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or contact form, we store the data you send us (your e-mail address, name, company’s name, telephone number and search profile) to respond to your rental enquiry. We delete this data once storage of this is no longer necessary or limit processing if we have a legal obligation to retain the data.
(4) If we use contracted third parties for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for ongoing support, we will inform you on the respective processes in detail below. Hereby we also name the defined criteria of the retention period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with view to the personal data concerned:
Right to information
Right to correction or deletion
Right to restriction of processing
Right to object to processing
Right to data portability
(2) You are also entitled to make a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data to a data protection authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you are only using our website for informational purposes, i.e. you are not registering or sending us any other information, we collect only the personal data which your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data which we technically require to display our website and ensure stability and security (legal basis: Article 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
Date and time of visit
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of request (page visited)
Access status/http status code
Data volume transferred
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are also stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive and allocated to your browser (by us) through which certain information is transferred. Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or transfer viruses onto your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These save a so-called session ID which can allocate various requests from your browser to the joint session. This helps your computer to be identified should you visit our website again. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain time period which differs depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by means of the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting depending on your preferences and e.g. reject third party cookies or all cookies. We would, however, like to point out that this may lead to you being unable to use all functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies which are used are not logged by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of which browser you use and do not have an automated expiry date. If you do not want any processing by the Flash cookies you must install a corresponding add-on e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by selecting the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and browser history.
§ 4 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service operated by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information created by the cookie on your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. If IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, within member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, Google will shorten your IP address first before transmitting it. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and perform further services for the website operator on website and internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be associated with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies being stored with a corresponding setting on your browser software. We would, however, like to point out that this may prevent the full use of all functions of this website. You can also prevent the collection of the data created by the cookie on your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in on the below link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the addition “_anonymizeIp”. Through this, IP addresses are shortened and processed further – this does not allow any data to be traced back to individual persons. If reference to a particular person is possible through the collected data, this is immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to allow us to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve this. With the statistics which are collected we improve our offer and make this more interesting for you as user. In the event of exceptional cases when personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, data protection summary: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flow which occurs via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use in your Google customer account under “My data” / “Personal data”.
Updated May 2018